The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Agriculture Nets Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Agriculture Nets Market generated revenue of around USD XX million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 4.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD XX million in 2028.
Agriculture nets are metals, rubber, fabrics, high-density polyethylene, or HDPE plastic. Agriculture nets are widely used in agriculture to protect plants from UV rays, solar radiation, and adverse weather conditions. The primary benefits of agriculture nets are UV protection and the ability to establish a micro-environment for crops. They are used in both non-woven and woven materials. Crop protection nets are extremely beneficial. These nets are also used in horticulture, floriculture, aquaculture, animal husbandry, and agriculture. Growing food security initiatives worldwide and increased use of agriculture nets in floriculture and horticulture are driving the global market, as these nets allow farmers to generate more farm output. However, rising agricultural pollution and environmental concerns about plastic agricultural nets are expected to limit market growth over the forecast period.
Browse Global Agriculture Nets Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/agriculture-nets-market
The global agriculture nets market is bifurcated into Type, Form, Application, End Use, Price Range, Material Type, Sales Channel, and Geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into shading nets, anti-hail, anti-insects, windbreak, and others. Based on the form, the global market is segmented into woven and non-woven forms. Based on the application, the market is categorized into farming, animal husbandry, horticulture and floriculture, aquaculture, and others. Based on the end use, the market is categorized into industrial agriculture and sustainable agriculture. Based on the price range, the global market is segmented into economic, mid-range, and premium. Based on material type, the market is divided into metal, plastic, rubber, and others. Based on the sales channel, the global market is segmented into hypermarkets/supermarkets, specialty stores, departmental stores, independent stores, hardware stores, farm equipment stores, and others sales channels. The market is categorized geographically into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
The Asia Pacific region dominated the global market for agricultural nets in 2021, owing to the large population of farmers, the presence of major players, and the region’s predominance of agricultural countries. India, China, and Japan are the largest regional contributors to the agricultural nets market.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report examines the global agriculture nets market by segment, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics from 2016 to 2020, with 2021 as the base year and 2022-2028 as the projected period.
- The report includes information on the competitive landscape, such as how the market’s key players operate at the global, regional, and country levels.
- In-depth analysis of the global agriculture nets market segmentation by type, form, application, end-use, price range, material type, and sales channel.
- The report contains comprehensive and authentic data for all factors, including CAGR, supply and demand, import-export statistics, consumer purchasing trends, and others.
- The agriculture nets market report includes global, regional, and country-level market analysis, key market trends, major players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Agriculture Nets Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Form (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By type (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By End Use (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Price Range (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Material Type (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Sales Channel (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|