The latest market report published by Credence Research Inc. is “Global Bone Broth Protein Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The global bone broth protein market generated revenue of around USD XX billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 7.50% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD XX billion in 2028.
Global production and consumption of health and fitness foods and beverages are increasing. The consumer drive toward protein-based foods sourced from animals is boosting the bone broth protein business as a whole. Furthermore, the growing popularity of protein-based, ready-to-eat and ready-to-drink foods and beverages drives the bone broth protein business forward. Furthermore, the growing number of health-conscious people worldwide is propelling the bone broth protein sector. Because of population aging and rising urbanization, the market for bone broth protein is quickly expanding.
Browse Global Bone Broth Protein Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/bone-broth-protein-market
The global bone broth protein market is bifurcated into source, nature, type, flavor, distribution channel and geography. Based on the source, the market is categorized into beef and chicken. Based on nature, the global bone broth protein market is segmented into organic and conventional. Based on the type, the market is classified into powder, liquid, tablet, and bars. Based on flavor, the global bone broth protein market is segmented into pure turmeric, greens, coffee, cinnamon, apple, vanilla, chocolate, and banana cream. Based on distribution channels, the market is segmented into online stores, hypermarkets, drug stores, and specialty stores. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, North America led the global bone broth protein market due to the increased organic and nutrient-dense food consumption and high disposable income. Furthermore, growing urbanization and ongoing population aging in this region are both contributing significantly to the market expansion for bone broth protein over the forecast period. In order to increase the number of certified organic operations, the USDA said in 2019 that it will be expanding programs and services for organic producers and handlers, financing organic research, and giving cost-share help for certification.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Global Bone Broth Protein market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global Bone Broth Protein market segmentation based on source, nature, type, flavor, distribution channel and geography.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The Global Bone Broth Protein market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, along with key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Bone Broth Protein Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Source (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Nature (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Type (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Flavor (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Distribution Channel (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|