The latest market report published by Credence Research Inc. is “Global C-RAN Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The global C-RAN market generated revenue of around USD 10.5 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 22.50% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 35.48 billion in 2028.
The telecom industry is making strides toward fifth-generation wireless technology. The adoption of 5G has increased the amount of data traffic traversing the network. The ability of C-RANs to reuse infrastructure, support multiple technologies, and optimize energy consumption will drive market growth. C-RAN investments are increasing in the current race to become the top leader in 5G delivery. 5G is expected to provide high bandwidth while minimizing latency. The 5G network caters to various networking requirements, including massive capacity users, resulting in massive connectivity concerns. Concerns have also been raised about the efficient use of spectrum and network resources to reduce the total cost of ownership. In addition, the demand for 5G network technologies is expected to increase demand for C-RAN networks.
Browse Global C-RAN Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/c-ran-market
The global C-RAN market is bifurcated into architecture type, component, network type, deployment model, and geography. Based on the architecture type, the market is categorized into centralized RAN and virtualized/cloud-RAN. Based on components, the global C-RAN market is segmented into infrastructure, remote radio units, baseband units, frontal, software, services, consulting, design and deployment, maintenance and support and others. Based on the network type, the market is classified into 3G and LTE 5G. Based on the deployment model, the market is categorized into indoor and outdoor. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
North America dominated with the largest share of the global C-RAN market in 2021. The region’s key players are introducing new 5G new radio (NR) solutions in the regional market. Mavenir, for instance, collaborated to deliver a comprehensive product portfolio of available RAN principles, primarily for the US market. Collaborations and partnerships of this nature drive market growth in the North American region. Furthermore, this region has benefited from the global C-RAN market of inventions and developments such as LTE and 5G networks.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global C-RAN market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global C-RAN market segmentation based on architecture type, component, network type, and deployment model.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global C-RAN market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, along with key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global C-RAN Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Architecture Type (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Component (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Network Type (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Deployment Type (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|