The latest market report published by Credence Research Inc., “Global Cordyceps Militaris Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028,”. The global cordyceps militaris market generated revenue of around USD 745.2 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 11.1% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 1,401.4 million in 2028.
Cordyceps Militaris has been shown to improve athletic performance and ease kidney issues. Additionally, they help to improve immunity and treat skin and lung cancer. Additionally, studies and research are being done to determine the effectiveness of Cordyceps Militaris in thwarting other diseases. These issues will spread throughout the market. The rapid commercialization of cordyceps is stimulating this market. Pharmaceutical producers are investing in R&D to increase the market’s potential applications. It is anticipated that the development of secondary metabolites from various fungi that can improve health will support market expansion. It is anticipated that the recent increase in demand for herbal remedies will support cordyceps’ continued revenue growth.
The global cordyceps militaris market is bifurcated into strain type, form, application, and geography. Based on strain type, the market is categorized into cordyceps sinensis and cordyceps militaris. Based on form, the market is categorized into liquid, powder, and tablet/capsule. The global market is segmented based on application: pharma and healthcare, food additives, and dietary supplements. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Browse Global Cordyceps Militaris Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/cordyceps-militaris-market
In 2021, North America was the most lucrative region in the global cordyceps militaris market during the anticipated year due to increased product releases by industry participants. Europe is anticipated to occupy a large market share in the global cordyceps militaris market in the years to come due to increased efforts by industry players to develop medicinal goods using essential components extracted from cordyceps. As an illustration, the U.K.-based clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company NuCana started a phase 1 clinical study (NUC-7738) on the ProTide transformation of cordycepin (NuTide:701 – nucleoside analog) in July 2019 to evaluate its safety and efficacy in the treatment of advanced solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global cordyceps militaris market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global cordyceps militaris market segmentation based on strain type, form, and application.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global cordyceps militaris market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Cordyceps Militaris Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Strain Type (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Form (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|