The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) Market generated around USD 892.4 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 5.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 1230.47 million in 2028.
Dicyclopentadiene is a pale-yellow chemical with a strong odor. It is usually present in liquid form at room temperature. It is created by the Diels Alder reaction between two cyclopentadiene molecules. DCPD products are used in various resins, such as unsaturated polyester resin, hydrocarbon resin, epoxy resin and phenolic resin. It is used to manufacture specialized polymers and fine chemicals such as cyclic olefin copolymers, flame retardants, agrochemicals, and others. It is also used in the production of flavor and aroma compounds. Growing resin and polymer demand, increased demand from the fragrance and adhesives industries, and an increase in the number of chemical and automotive companies are all driving market growth. Moreover, demand from the construction and building sector, particularly in the fabrication of bathtubs and swimming pools and the rising use of polyester resin in electronic components, provides additional growth opportunities. However, the availability of substitute products and high product costs hampers the market growth.
Browse Global Dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/dicyclopentadiene-dcpd-market
The global dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) market is bifurcated into Grade, Application, and Geography. The market is segmented based on grade: high purity, polyester grade, hydrocarbon resin grade, and other grades. Based on application, the global market is divided into unsaturated polyester resin (UPR), hydrocarbon resins, EPDM elastomers, COC & COP, Poly-DCPD, and others (pesticides, flame retardants, etc.). The market is categorized geographically into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
The Asia Pacific dominated the global dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) market in 2021 due to increased use of DCPD in the region’s end-user industries such as building and construction, electronics and electrical, and automotive. The demand for lightweight in the automotive sector, increased use of polyester resin in electronic and electrical components like meter boxes and distribution boxes, and rising usage of polyester resin in essential construction and building applications, including bathtubs and swimming pools, are all driving growth in the Asia-Pacific region.
Why to Buy This Report –
- The report examines the global dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) market by segment, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics from 2016 to 2020, with 2021 as the base year and 2022-2028 as the projected period.
- The report includes information on the competitive landscape, such as how the market’s key players operate at the global, regional, and country levels.
- In-depth analysis of the global dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) market segmentation by grade and application.
- The report contains comprehensive and authentic data for all factors, including CAGR, supply and demand, import-export statistics, consumer purchasing trends, and others.
- The dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) market report includes global, regional, and country-level market analysis, key market trends, major players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|Segmentation|| By Grade (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
By Application (2016–2028; US$ Mn)
By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$Mn)