The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global E-Coli Water Testing Kit Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global E-Coli Water Testing Kit Market generated revenue of around USD 185.4 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 6.3% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 267.49 million in 2028.
Infections caused by Escherichia coli (E-Coli) are common worldwide. These bacteria are mostly found in food and water and cause recurring infections, the most common of which are urinary tract infections. The detection and monitoring of foodborne pathogens are referred to as E-Coli testing. E-coli water testing kits are used in municipal and industrial processes to examine unregulated water sources like tap water, groundwater, rainwater, and water. Several aspects of water quality, such as alkalinity, hardness, phosphates, chlorides, fluorides, sulfites, and residual chlorine, can be checked using E. coli water testing kits. These kits are inexpensive, simple to use, and can test water anywhere. These kits are renowned for their portability, ease of use, precision, quick results, etc. One of the key factors driving the market’s positive outlook is the rising prevalence of water-borne diseases like diarrhea and hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS), as well as the growing global demand for clean potable water supply. Besides, the enzyme-substrate test’s widespread use as a presence or absence (P/A) test propels the market growth. Technological advancements, such as innovative bacterial diagnostic devices and water testing methodology, also contribute to global market growth.
Browse Global E-Coli Water Testing Kit Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/e-coli-water-testing-kit-market
The global E-Coli water testing kit market is bifurcated into Type, Application, and Geography. Based on the type, the market is categorized into E-Coli and coliforms. Based on the application, the market is segmented into government research institutions, private research institutions, industrial sectors, agricultural sectors, commercial, and others. The market is categorized geographically into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
In 2021, North America dominated the global E-Coli water testing kit market and accounted for a major market revenue share. The region’s market growth can be attributed to increased awareness of sanitary practices, stringent government regulations, and the presence of key market players. High R&D spending to develop new diagnostic product lines, as well as advanced and sophisticated infrastructure, are among the other major factors driving the regional growth of the E-Coli water testing kits market.
Why to Buy This Report –
- The report examines the global E-Coli water testing kit market by segment, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics from 2016 to 2020, with 2021 as the base year and 2022-2028 as the projected period.
- The report provides competitive landscape information, such as how the market’s key players operate on a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global E-Coli water testing kit market segmentation by type and application.
- The report contains comprehensive and authentic data for all factors, including CAGR, consumer purchasing trends, supply and demand, and import-export statistics.
- The E-Coli water testing kit industry report includes global, regional, and country-level market analysis, key market trends, major players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global E-Coli Water Testing Kit Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Type (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|