The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Gearless Elevator Traction Motor Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Gearless Elevator Traction Motor Market generated revenue of around USD XX million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over XX% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD XX million in 2028.
Gearless traction elevators are designed to be the most energy-efficient option for high-rise buildings. This elevator’s wheel is connected to the electric motor, which rotates the transmission pulley. The most common type of elevator is a gearless traction elevator. A rolling wire rope pulls the elevator car up on a deeply grooved pulley, also known as an industrial pulley. The motor and its control technology are the soul and heart of every elevator and are perfectly coordinated to work in perfect harmony. Increased demand for high-performance gearless elevator motors, favorable government policies and subsidies, and investments in the infrastructure development sector are expected to drive the gearless elevator traction motor market. The unstable prices of raw materials such as copper, aluminum, magnets, and so on, which are required for the manufacture of gearless traction motors, are likely to limit the growth of the gearless elevator traction motor market. The high price of gearless elevator traction motors may also limit the industry’s development.
Browse Global Gearless Elevator Traction Motor Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/gearless-elevator-traction-motor-market
The global gearless elevator traction motor market is bifurcated into Types, Applications, and Geography. Based on the types, the global market is categorized into below 1000kg, 1000~2000kg, and above 2000kg. Based on the application, the market is segmented into malls, office buildings, public places, and others. The market is geographically divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
North America dominated the global gearless elevator traction motor market in 2021, accounting for a significant market revenue share due to regional infrastructure expansion and gearless elevator traction motor technology advancements. In addition, regional nations like the U.S., Brazil, Canada, and Mexico are updating their energy regulations to support clean energy sources, boosting the market’s expansion.
Why to Buy This Report –
- The report examines the global gearless elevator traction motor market by segment, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics from 2016 to 2020, with 2021 as the base year and 2022-2028 as the projected period.
- The report includes information on the competitive landscape, such as how the market’s key players perform on a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global gearless elevator traction motor market segmentation by types and application.
- The report includes detailed and reliable data for all factors, including CAGR, consumers purchase trends, supply and demand, and import-export statistical data.
- The gearless elevator traction motor market report includes global, regional, and country-level market analysis, key market trends, major players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Gearless Elevator Traction Motor Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Types (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|