The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc., “Global Metamucil Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Metamucil Market generated revenue of around USD 18.1 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 6.6% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 25.8 billion in 2028.
The factors expected to boost demand during the projected period include a major shift in consumer preference from pharmaceutical to nutraceutical products and increased investments in the pharmaceutical sector. Additionally, rising consumer knowledge of the value of keeping a healthy diet may help the market develop. A healthy diet leads to an active lifestyle by reducing the risk of lifestyle diseases like hypertension, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease, among other important advantages.
Browse Global Metamucil Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/metamucil-market
The global Metamucil market is bifurcated into Type, Source, Nature, Application, and Geography. The market is categorized into capsules, powder, chewable, and tablets based on type. Based on the source, the market is categorized into fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains. Based on nature, the market is categorized into organic and conventional. The global market is segmented on application into blood cholesterol reduction, gastrointestinal health, and weight management. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
The North American Metamucil market is predicted to have quicker CAGR growth between 2022 and 2028. North America had the highest market share in 2021 for products that boost immunity and health. The packaged food business in the area has seen major changes due to consumer awareness of the ingredients in packaged food items. Due to the new, widely adopted diets and lifestyles being adopted by people in North America, consuming dietary fiber is now crucial. Demand for dietary fibers in the United States is anticipated to be driven by the accessibility of grains and cereals such oats, whole wheat, rye, corn, popcorn, barley, brown rice, wild rice, buckwheat, triticale, bulgur, and millet. In addition, the intake of fruits and vegetables is anticipated to positively affect the growth of the U.S. market for dietary fibers due to growing worries about several health conditions, including obesity, high cholesterol, and cancer.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Metamucil market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global Metamucil market segmentation based on type, source, nature, and application.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The Metamucil market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Metamucil Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Type (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Source (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Nature (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|