The latest market report published by Credence Research Inc. is “Global Microwave Ablation System Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The global microwave ablation system market generated revenue of around USD XX billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over XX% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD XX billion in 2028.
The increased prevalence of chronic and cardiovascular diseases is one of the major factors driving the market for ablation devices. Furthermore, the increase in the senior population prone to illnesses and the rising consumer desire for minimally invasive procedures due to their various benefits, such as quick recovery and less discomfort, drive the ablation devices market forward. Furthermore, the market for microwave ablation devices will grow as people’s lifestyles, eating habits, and use of cigarettes and alcohol change. All of these factors contribute to an increase in cancer incidence.
Browse Global Microwave Ablation System Market report- https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/microwave-ablation-system-market
The global microwave ablation system market is bifurcated into product, application, end-user, and geography. Based on the product, the microwave ablation system market is categorized into equipment and consumables. Based on application, the global microwave ablation system market is segmented into oncology, cardiovascular, urology, gynecology, and others. Based on the end user, the market is classified into ASCs, hospitals, and physicians’ offices. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, North America led the global microwave ablation system market because of the high rate of cancer, high purchasing power, technological advancements, and government support for high-quality healthcare. The key players in the field are developing novel microwave ablation devices through research and invention. For instance, Ethicon, a Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Company subsidiary, announced in July 2020 that the FDA had approved its NEUWAVE Microwave Ablation System. According to Medtronic plc, the Emprint ablation catheter kit will be granted breakthrough device designation status by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in April 2021.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global microwave ablation system market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global microwave ablation system market segmentation based on product, application, end-user, and geography.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global microwave ablation system market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, along with key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Microwave Ablation System Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Product (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By End-User (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|