The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc., “Global Outdoor Toys Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Outdoor Toys Market generated revenue of around USD XX billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over XX% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD XX billion in 2028.
To generate kids-related content and establish a strong brand identity, businesses are concentrating on forming alliances with various marketing agencies and well-known social media influencers. This aids them in boosting their gaming-related revenue. To enhance its brand image among U.K. consumers, for instance, Chinese game developer Zuru teamed up with Fanbyted, a digital marketing firm based in the U.K., in September 2020. Additionally, the increased acceptance of multicolored outdoor toys among preschoolers is anticipated to promote market expansion. By enabling their children to play educational games, parents today can augment their children’s education outside of the classroom in various ways. As a result, consumer demand for high-tech educational base products such as cubetto & dash robots, remote-controlled automobiles, computing kits, and others will increase. According to information provided by the Toy Association, sales of youth electronic games in the United States hit USD 470 million in 2020, an increase of 1.8% from the year before.
The global outdoor toys market is bifurcated into Age Groups, Distribution Channel, Application, and Geography. Based on age group, the market is categorized into 0-3 years, 3-5 years, 5-12 years, 12-18 years, and 18+ years. Based on distribution channel, the global market is segmented into online and offline. Based on application, the market is categorized into boys and girls. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
Browse Global Outdoor Toys Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/outdoor-toys-market
Asia Pacific had the highest revenue share (almost 41.1%) in 2021. Asia Pacific is one of the most profitable regions due to the region’s expanding general knowledge of branded and licensed outdoor toys and games. Additionally, through improved e-commerce or the construction of new storefronts, firms have increased their presence in this region’s developing nations, notably China and Japan. For instance, 91 of the 134 retail sites that Lego opened in 2020 were in China. The company plans to add 120 new locations to the 678 Lego-branded stores already operational worldwide, including 80 in China. They intend to open in China 300 Lego stores by the end of 2021.
Why Buy This Report–
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global outdoor toys market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global outdoor toys market segmentation based on age group, distribution channel, and application.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global outdoor toys market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Outdoor Toys Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Age Group (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Distribution Channel (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ bn)|