The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global PC Processor Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global PC Processor Market generated around USD 90.6 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 4% from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 114.63 billion in the forecast period 2028.
A processor is also referred to as a microprocessor. It is a chip that is installed on the computer’s motherboard. This chip, along with RAM, memory, and connectors for input and output devices, is an essential part of the personal computer (PC). The PC processor responds to user inputs and processes machine-control commands. The primary functions of the processor are to decode, execute, fetch, and write back. A processor comprises data processing registers, arithmetic logic, and control units. All desktop computers use processors called Central Processing Units (CPUs). The PC processor industry has been primarily driven by increased data availability and improved algorithms. PC processors perform various tasks, including design and visualization, computation, CAD & CAE, animation modeling & rendering, and medical imaging. The adoption of IoT is anticipated to connect billions of new devices, increasing the speed and efficiency of computing. Moreover, integrations of FPGAs and CPUs for high-performance supercomputing or computing applications are expected to drive the PC processor market size over the forecast period. However, any technological advancement in IC or other semiconductor devices has the potential to disrupt the PC processor market share.
Browse Global PC Processor Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/pc-processor-market
The global PC processor market is bifurcated into Type, Application, End-User, and Geography. Based on the type, the market is categorized into CPU, GPU, FPGA, and others. Based on the application, the market is segmented into open computational finance, climate, weather, & ocean modeling, defense & intelligence, and medical & entertainment. Based on the end-user, the market is divided into consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, health care, aerospace & defense, and others. The market is categorized geographically into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
In 2021, North America dominated the global PC processor market and accounted for a major market revenue share due to numerous PC manufacturing companies in the region, including Qualcomm, Apple, NVIDIA, and others. The region’s increasing penetration of smartphones and other electronics, including laptops, desktop computers, mobile phones, and tablets, also contributed to market expansion.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report examines the global PC processor market by segment, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics from 2016 to 2020, with 2021 as the base year and 2022-2028 as the projected period.
- The report provides competitive landscape information, such as how the market’s key players operate at the global, regional, and country levels.
- In-depth analysis of the global PC processor market segmentation by type, application, and end-user.
- The report contains comprehensive and authentic data for all factors, including CAGR, consumer purchasing trends, supply and demand, and major regional countries’ import/export statistics.
- The PC processor market report includes global, regional, and country-level market analysis, key market trends, major players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global PC Processor Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Type (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By End-User (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|