The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Market generated revenue of around USD 3,519.4 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 8.4% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 5,710.1 million in 2028.
In the United States, PCOS affects about 7% of women of reproductive age, according to a study by the American Academy of Family Physicians. The main element fueling this market’s growth is the sharp increase in polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) instances around the globe. The market’s overall expansion is also anticipated to be accelerated by additional causes, such as the rising prevalence of obesity and diabetes among women, the rise in hormonal diseases, socioeconomic factors, changes in sedentary behavior, and increased consumption of unhealthful diets. Moreover, it is predicted that the market would benefit greatly from technical developments in polycystic ovary syndrome detection and the increased public knowledge of the condition’s treatment. Numerous market expansion opportunities will be provided by the untapped potential of developing economies and the surge in the use of treatments to treat the polycystic ovarian syndrome. Additionally, it is anticipated that the growing healthcare industry, the use of combination medications, and greater patient adoption would all contribute to market expansion.
Browse Global Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos-market
The global polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) market is bifurcated into Drug Class, End User, and Geography. Based on drug class, the market is categorized into Insulin Sensitizing agents, Oral contraceptives, Antiandrogens, Anti-Obesity Drugs, and Others. Based on end-user, the global market is segmented into Hospital Pharmacies, Drug Stores & Retail Pharmacies, and Online pharmacies. Based on geography, the market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Due to the high level of awareness and easy access to state-of-the-art medical facilities in North America, the market for treating polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) will be led by this area in 2021. With the highest revenue share, US dominates the North American market. This market is expanding mostly due to this nation’s huge number of PCOS sufferers. Furthermore, it is projected that the existence of large market participants in the US, including Merck, Abbott, and BMS, will substantially impact the nation’s revenue creation. Asia-Pacific is expected to have significant growth during the forecast period due to government initiatives to raise awareness of the symptoms and signs of PCOS, the diagnosis of this illness among women in the region, and readily available therapies.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) market segmentation based on drug class and end user.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|Segmentation|| By Drug Class (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
By End User (2016–2028; US$ Mn)
By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$Mn)