The latest market report published by Credence Research Inc. is “Global Popcorn Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The global popcorn market generated revenue of around USD 11.2 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 6.50% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 16.34 billion in 2028.
Since of people’s hectic lifestyles, the global adoption of instant and ready-to-eat convenient food products is increasing. It and growing consumer awareness of healthy eating habits are the primary factors driving the market. Furthermore, the growing number of commercial establishments such as movie theatres, cinemas, and stadiums is propelling the market’s growth. Furthermore, the market is being influenced positively by the growing demand for gourmet and unique popcorn flavors such as sea-salted caramel, rosemary and olive oil, sea salt, and white and chipotle aged cheddar. Aside from that, the widespread availability of popcorn through online and offline stores worldwide provides lucrative growth opportunities for industry investors.
Browse Global Popcorn Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/popcorn-market
The global popcorn market is bifurcated into product, flavor, shape and application. Based on product, the market is categorized into ready-to-eat and microwave. Based on flavor, the global popcorn market is segmented into sweet, savory and others. Based on the shape, the market is classified into mushroom and butterfly. Based on the application, the market is categorized into home and commercial. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
The North American region dominated the highest share of the popcorn market in 2021 due to the high awareness of consumers in the U.S and Canada about the nutrition and health benefits of food products. The major manufacturers belong to the North American region and contribute to market growth through innovative combinations of popcorn flavors. Furthermore, the availability of raw materials, high disposable income, and the popularity of eating popcorn as snacks in theatres, public places and sports events are the major factors supporting the growth of the popcorn market in the North American region.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global popcorn market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global popcorn market segmentation based on product, flavor, shape and application.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global popcorn market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, along with key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Popcorn Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Product (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Product (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Flavor (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Shape (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|