The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Sorbitol Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Sorbitol Market generated revenue of around USD 1458.8 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 6.10% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 2081.0 billion in 2028.
Sorbitol is a sugar alcohol identified as a potential key chemical intermediate from biomass resources. It is used as a sweetener, sequestrant, humectant, texturizer, stabilizer, and bulking agent in several industries, such as pharmaceuticals, food & beverage, cosmetics & personal care, and others. It varies with the application areas as it is used as an additive, preservative, and sweetener in the food industry, as a carrier in the pharmaceutical industry and as an emulsion stabilizer in cosmetics. Enabled by this, the market is expected to grow considerably in the years to come.
Browse Global Sorbitol Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/sorbitol-market
The global sorbitol market is bifurcated into product type, application, end-use channel and geography. The sorbitol market is categorized into liquid and crystal based on product type. Based on application, the global sorbitol market is segmented into baking and confectionery, skin and personal care, medicated confectionery and others. Based on end-use channels, the global market is segmented into food and beverages, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, and others. The market is segmented based on geography: Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, The Asia Pacific was expected to dominate the global market. Increasing health-conscious consumers, coupled with a rise in the number of consumer markets growing at a high pace, is driving the market for sorbitol in the region as it is used widely in various applications, including chocolates, baked goods, and confectionery. The changing lifestyles of the general public and urbanization in developing countries have fueled the demand for the product as the end-users are increasingly adopting the product to fulfill the consumers’ demand. Sorbitol is extensively used for non-food applications in the Asia Pacific. For instance, Japan has been a major importer of products for the oral care industry.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global sorbitol market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global sorbitol market segmentation based on type, application, end-use channel.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global sorbitol market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, along with key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Sorbitol Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Product Type (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By End-use Channel (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|