The latest market report published by Credence Research Inc. is “Global Toothpaste Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2021 – 2028”. The global toothpaste market generated revenue of around USD 18.1 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 3.2% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2028 to reach around USD 21.8 billion in 2028.
The market is likely to grow as people understand personal hygiene and dental care more. The market for sensitive toothpaste will grow due to the increased popularity of natural and organic oral care products. Furthermore, the increased consumption of sugary foods and beverages and the attractiveness of urban lifestyles have considerably benefited the global toothpaste market’s growth. Furthermore, clients are seeking more concentrated solutions, and rising premiumization is fuelling the market under study’s expansion.
Browse Global Toothpaste Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/toothpaste-market
The global toothpaste market is bifurcated into product type, end-user, distribution channel, and geography. Based on the product type, the market is categorized into conventional, herbal, and whitening & sensitive. Based on end-user, the global toothpaste market is segmented into kids and adults. Based on the distribution channel, the toothpaste market is classified into supermarkets/hypermarkets, independent retail stores, pharmacies, and online stores. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, Asia-Pacific was predicted to have the largest market share in the global toothpaste industry due to consumers in China and India becoming increasingly interested in dental care products. Rising disposable income and increased oral hygiene awareness drive demand for sensitive toothpaste in this market. According to the WHO, more than 34% of Indians suffer from oral sensitivity. Rising demand for herbal and natural care toothpaste for sensitive teeth would drive the Indian market for sensitive toothpaste.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global toothpaste market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global toothpaste market segmentation based on product type, end-user, distribution channel, and geography.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global toothpaste market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, along with key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Toothpaste Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Product Types (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By End User (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Distribution Channel (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|