The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Asset Management Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Asset Management Market generated revenue of around USD 246.5 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 25.50% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 963.1 billion in 2028.
Asset management is operating, developing, maintaining, and cost-effectively selling assets. The goal of asset management is to maximize the value of an investment portfolio by maintaining an acceptable level of risk. The growing importance of asset management by several business organizations is expected to drive the market. The capability of an asset management solution to streamline operations, optimize the utilization of resources, and subsequently help enterprises in enhancing profits, saving costs, and improving the Return on Investment are factors expected to drive market growth.
Browse Global Asset Management Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/global-asset-management-market
The global asset management market is bifurcated into component, application organization, deployment, end user, and geography. Based on components, the market is categorized into solutions and services. Based on application, the global market is segmented into asset lifecycle management, labor management, inventory management, predictive maintenance, work order management, and others. Based on the organization, the market is categorized into large enterprises and small and medium enterprises. Based on Deployment, the market is categorized into Cloud and On-premises. Based on end-user, the market is categorized into healthcare, energy and utilities, government and defense, automotive and transportation, manufacturing, retail, IT and telecom, and BFSI. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, North America dominated the global asset management market and accounted for a major market revenue share in terms of value. This is attributed to the most developed region in all industries including healthcare, communication, life sciences, manufacturing, infrastructure, and technology, and others. The increasing demand for asset management solutions in different industries and rising adoption of Radio Frequency Identification, growing demand from the healthcare industry are factors expected to fuel the growth of the asset management market.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Asset Management Market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global Asset Management Market segmentation based on component, application organization, deployment, end user.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global Asset Management Market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, along with key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Asset Management Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Component (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By End Use (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Deployment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Organization (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|