Non-alcoholic energy drinks fall under the category of functional drinks, such as nutraceutical and sports drinks and other related drinks. Over the past few years, it has transformed from being a very niche product to one of the most popular and rapidly growing product categories in the total worldwide drinks market. It consists of a significant amount of sugar, caffeine, and other energy ingredients.
The global non-alcoholic energy drinks market is at a nascent stage and is anticipated to observe robust growth over the next seven years until 2023. Rising health consciousness and popularity, especially among the younger generation, are anticipated to foster the growth of non-alcoholic energy drinks over the forecast period. Besides this, growth in professionalism (corporate culture), growing disposable income, and economic growth in developing economies are anticipated to intensify the growth of the non-alcoholic energy drink market until 2023.
At present, North America captures the largest revenue share of the non-alcoholic energy drink market and is anticipated to dominate over the forecast period. With rising market potential and increasing consumer preferences for such drinks, the market is expected to achieve considerable growth over the period 2016–2023. Emerging markets such as India, China, and Indonesia provide substantial opportunities in the energy drink segment. This is expected to drive the growth of the Asia-Pacific non-alcoholic energy drink market until 2023.
The global market for non-alcoholic energy drinks is mainly concentrated in North America. Major players are adopting different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
The global non-alcoholic energy drinks market is segmented on the following bases:
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
- B Vitamins
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South-east Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Key players identified across the value chain in the non-alcoholic energy drinks market include but are not limited to:
Red Bull, The Coca-Cola Company, Pepsico, Abbott Nutrition, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Britvic Plc., NOS, Monster, Gatorade, Rockstar Inc., and others
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global non-alcoholic energy drink market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlight key information about the major players operating in the global non-alcoholic energy drinks market.
- This report includes an estimation of market sizes for value. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the non-alcoholic energy drink market.