In order to prevent cardiovascular diseases, a properly balanced diet is essential, including oily fish, vegetables, fruits, and a substantial and appropriate amount of fiber in the body. Consumers’ awareness related to maintaining heart health and demand for heart health supplements has also increased over the past few years in order to prevent various cardiovascular diseases.
The global market for heart health supplements is growing at a significant pace and is anticipated to attain significant growth over the next seven years until 2023. Increasing awareness related to the consumption of heart health supplements is expected to bolster the growth of these supplements over the forecast period. Apart from this, the high risk of cholesterol and blood pressure is also expected to impel the growth of the heart health supplements market over the forecast period.
At present, the North American region captured the maximum share in revenue from the heart health supplements market and is anticipated to observe significant growth over the forecast period. The rising number of health-conscious customers in the region has strengthened the market for heart health supplements over the past few years. The increasing purchasing power of households, along with an escalation in the cases of cardiovascular diseases, is anticipated to expand the growth of the Asia-Pacific heart health supplements market during the forecast period.
The global market for heart health supplements is mainly concentrated in North America. Major players are adopting different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
The global market for heart health supplements is segmented on the following bases:
- Omega 3
- Vitamin E
- Whole grain
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Players Identified Across the Value Chain in the Heart Health Supplements Market include but are not limited to:
DSM Holdings, Bayer A.G., Amway, Advocare International, E.I. DuPont, Abbott Laboratories, and others
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global heart health supplements market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlight key information about the major players operating in the global heart health supplements market.
- This report includes an estimation of market sizes for value. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the heart health supplements market.