The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc., “Global Through Hole Resistors Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Through Hole Resistors Market generated revenue of around USD xx million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 9.8% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD xx million in 2028.
Through-hole technology has proven useful even in the age of surface mount technology, offering several benefits such as high precision and dependability that encourage the development of through hole resistors. Due to the leads of through-hole fixed resistors that cross the board, the components can survive high levels of environmental stress. Therefore, these resistors are particularly suited for applications like military and aerospace that demand high reliability and durable connections, as well as exposure to extreme temperatures, impacts, and acceleration. Compared to surface mount technology, through-hole mounting offers a stronger bond between the component and the PCB. Additionally, through-hole fixed resistors are simple to replace and can be used with breadboard apertures. Hence, these advantages of through hole resistors are positively impacting the market.
Browse Global Through Hole Resistors Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/through-hole-resistors-market
The global through hole resistors market is bifurcated into Type, Application, and Geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into wirewound type and axial type. The global market is segmented based on applications: household appliances, automobiles, electronics, and others. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
The Asia Pacific was one of the largest contributors to the global market for through hole resistors in 2021. The demand for a wide range of consumer durable products is increasing due to the ongoing rise in disposable income and technological improvement in significant Asia Pacific countries like India, China, and Japan. This, in turn, fuels the fierce competition between the many consumer durable brands available throughout the region. Multinational corporations view the Asia Pacific region as one of the primary regions from which they anticipate future growth. Additionally, Asia Pacific leads the world in the production of automobiles, supporting the region’s need for through-hole resistors.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global through hole resistors market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth global through hole resistors market segmentation analysis based on type and application.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global through hole resistors market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country level, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Through Hole Resistors Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Type (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|