The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Wearable Robots Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Wearable Robots Market generated revenue of around USD XX million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over XX% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD XX million in 2028.
Wearable robots are used to improve a person’s physical abilities. They also perform manual labor in warehouses, factories, and construction sites. The wearable robot is a mechatronic system used to design the shape and function of the human body. This technology is used to help with impaired human motor control in various applications such as neuromotor control research and rehabilitation, telemanipulation, and man-amplification. These robots also provide several benefits to the manufacturing industries, such as improved work quality and productivity through decreased work-related fatigue and injuries. The rising number of patients suffering from body movement disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, strokes, and others is driving the growth of the wearable robots market. These diseases limit the patient’s body movements and cause problems with daily routine activities, increasing the market demand for wearable robots. However, the market is constrained by the high capital costs of developing such wearable robots, resulting in more expensive equipment.
Browse Global Wearable Robots Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/wearable-robots-market
The global wearable robots market is bifurcated into Type, Application, and Geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into powered exoskeletons and passive exoskeletons. Based on the application, the global market is divided into healthcare, military and defense, industries, and others. The market is categorized geographically into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
In 2021, North America dominated the global wearable robots market and accounted for a major market revenue share. It is attributable to the significantly high demand for wearable robots in the North American defense sector, as these devices assist warfighters in running faster and lifting heavyweight. Soldiers require highly effective and flexible exoskeletons that are comfortable to wear for extended periods due to the growing need to increase their safety and efficiency, which has prompted the defense sector in North America to invest heavily in these technologies.
Why to Buy This Report –
- The report examines the global wearable robots market by segment, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics from 2016 to 2020, with 2021 as the base year and 2022-2028 as the projected period.
- The report includes information on the competitive landscape, such as how the market’s key players operate at the global, regional, and country levels.
- In-depth analysis of the global wearable robots market segmentation by type and application.
- The report contains comprehensive and authentic data for all factors, including CAGR, supply and demand, import-export statistics, consumer purchasing trends, and others.
- The wearable robots market report includes global, regional, and country-level market analysis, key market trends, major players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Wearable Robots Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Type (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|