Self-grooming has been observed as an inclination among today’s youth. It has been noticed that male consumers are becoming more conscious of their appearances and looks, and this has been generally influenced by film personalities and male celebrities endorsing grooming products. Demand for men’s grooming products is rising, from deodorants and shaving products to skin and hair care-based products. Apart from this, shower gels and body washes have also marked an inclination due to significant demand among the male population.
The global men’s grooming products market has showcased an upliftment in its growth over the past few years and is anticipated to observe robust growth over the next seven years until 2023. Increasing demand for shaving products and deodorants is expected to propel the growth of the men’s grooming products market during the forecast period. Apart from this, increasing urbanization and the rising number of heterosexual men all across the globe are further likely to impel the growth of the market in the future.
At present, North America captured the maximum share in revenue from the men’s grooming products market and is anticipated to dominate over the forecast period. Rising disposable income and a change in lifestyle, along with increasing demand for various grooming products, are projected to boost the demand for men’s grooming products in the North American region over the coming few years and will expand the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Rising trends in online purchasing are anticipated to bolster the growth of the European and North American men’s grooming products markets over the period 2016–2023. Rising trends and awareness towards personal care products, along with rising disposable income, are expected to expand the growth of the Asia-Pacific men’s grooming products market through 2023.
The global men’s grooming products market is mainly concentrated in North America. Major players are adopting different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
The global men’s grooming products market is segmented on the following bases:
By Product Type
- Shaving Products
- Hair care products
- Skincare products
- Shower and other bath products
By Price Range
- By Sales Channel
- Pharmacy Store
- Online Store
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South-east Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Key players identified across the value chain in the men’s grooming products market include but are not limited to:
Johnson & Johnson, Unilever Group, L’Oreal USA Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Avon Cosmetics, The Gillette Company, P & G, The Estee Lauder Companies, Mirato Spa, and others
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global men’s grooming products market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles, highlighting key information about the major players operating in the global men’s grooming products market,
- This report includes an estimation of market sizes for value. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the men’s grooming products market.