The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Lab-Grown Meat Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Lab Grown Meat market generated around USD 150.4 Million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 11.10% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 282.83 Million in 2028.
The growing demand for alternate protein sources and environmental sustainability drives the lab-grown meat sector forward. Consumers’ attention is shifting to healthier meals that promote a more sustainable lifestyle and minimize dependency on animal products. Furthermore, the majority of alternative protein purchasers are allergic to animal-based proteins. Commercial production of cultured meat has recently fulfilled the rising demand for meat products while reducing strain on traditional meat sources, which is expected to improve animal welfare. Furthermore, the Lab Grown Meat market is expanding due to the increased use of technological developments in cellular agriculture.
Browse Global Lab-Grown Meat Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/lab-grown-meat-market
The Lab Grown Meat market is bifurcated into Type, Application, Distribution Channel and Geography. Based on the Type, the market is categorized into Beef, Pork, Poultry, Seafood and Others. Based on Application, the Lab Grown Meat market is segmented into Meatballs, Burger Patties, Hot Dogs & Sausages, Nuggets and Other applications. Based on Distribution Channel, the market has been segmented into Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
North America was the largest contributor to the growth of the lab-grown meat market in 2021. The highest market share is attributable to the growing popularity of the on-the-go lifestyle, snacking goods, and the growing number of flexitarians. North America has grown and will give various prospects for the Lab Grown Meat sector. In North America, the increase is related to the rising consumption of convenience foods. Modern technology in the United States provides opportunities for expansion in this area, and they are the largest market in North America for Lab-Grown Meat. Furthermore, health concerns regarding meat consumption and investor interest in alternative proteins of lab-grown meat are driving market expansion in t he North American region.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Lab Grown Meat market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the Lab Grown Meat market segmentation based on Type, Application and Distribution channel.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The Lab Grown Meat market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, along with key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Lab-Grown Meat Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By By Distribution Channel (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By type (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|