The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Mustard Seed Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The global mustard seed market generated revenue of around USD 702.4 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 4.00% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 888.76 million in 2028.
Due to the multiple health benefits of mustard seeds, mustard seed oils are gradually replacing other types of oil in cooking, such as sunflower and sesame oil. As a result, demand for mustard seeds is expected to surge. Mustard seeds are high in Vitamin Bs, such as niacin, thiamine, and riboflavin, all of which are necessary for appropriate nervous system function and metabolism. Thus, such benefits are expected to increase the demand for mustard seeds. Mustard seeds can be used to treat arthritis as well. Mustard seed oils, abundant in Omega 3 fatty acids, selenium, and magnesium, effectively treat arthritis. As a result, such variables are expected to improve mustard seed sales.
Furthermore, health experts advise that consumers consume mustard seeds regularly. Myrosinase and glucosinolates found in Muster seeds suppress cancer cell proliferation. The growing use of mustard seeds in healthcare and pharmaceutical applications will likely drive-up mustard seed sales even further throughout the forecast period.
Browse Global Mustard Seed Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/mustard-seed-market
The global Mustard seed market is bifurcated into By Type, Application, Sales Channel, and Geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into white/yellow mustard seeds, black mustard seeds, and sarepta mustard seeds. Based on the application, the global market is segmented into commercial, industrial, and household. Based on the sales channel, the global market is segmented into direct and indirect. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
With the largest market share in 2021, the North American region dominated the mustard seed market. Individuals in this region understand the importance of maintaining good cardiovascular health. Moreover, the following factors are driving the growth of the North American mustard seed market: individuals in North America are well-versed in leading a healthy lifestyle and are taking proactive steps to do so. Furthermore, the Asia Pacific region is predicted to develop at the quickest CAGR throughout the projection period. Because of the increasing demand for mustard seeds in commercial and healthcare sectors in countries such as India, Japan, and China, the Asia Pacific region is well positioned to lead the mustard seed market.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Mustard seed market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global Mustard seed market segmentation based on Type and Manufacturing process.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global mustard seed market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, along with key market trends, significant player analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Mustard Seed Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Type (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Sales Channel (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|