The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Print On Demand Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Print On Demand Market generated revenue of around USD 4.5 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow a CAGR of over 25.4% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 17.9 billion in 2028.
The need for print on demand services is rising due to consumer preferences for original goods and fashionable clothing and rising internet and smartphone usage. One of several elements supporting the sector’s progress is the rise in online retail sales. Due to the limitations imposed by Covid-19, more people were shopping online, which increased demand for products that were printed on demand. Sales of goods in the home décor category have expanded due to people working from home and residing in their houses. This aspect is anticipated to be a key factor in the market’s print on demand services growth. Platforms for print-on-demand offer customers printing options that are tailored to their needs. Artists and merchants that run print-on-demand businesses and wish to sell their creations online can connect their current online store or start a new one, depending on the platform. The end-to-end fulfillment service will be completed by the service providers printing the customers’ orders and shipping the merchandise to the customers.
Browse Global Print On Demand Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/print-on-demand-market
The global print on demand market is bifurcated into platform, software, product, and Geography. Based on the platform, the market is categorized into software and service. Based on parts, the global market is segmented into stand-alone and integrated. Based on the platform, the market is categorized into apparel, home décor, drinkware, accessories, and others. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, North America led the print-on-demand market sales, and this dominance is predicted to continue during the forecast period. The availability of production facilities for print-on-demand products, stable economies, and technological infrastructure all support market expansion. US is home to some of the biggest print on demand businesses, including Printful, Printify, and Zazzle. Fulfillment centers are located in the area for several foreign businesses, including Redbubble Ltd. in Australia and Gelato in Norway.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global print on demand market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global print on demand market segmentation based on platform, product, and software.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global print on demand market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Print On Demand Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Platform (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Software (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Product (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|