The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Vegan Mayonnaise Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Vegan Mayonnaise Market generated revenue of around USD 1 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 9.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 1.72 billion in 2028.
Vegan or eggless mayonnaise is made with plant-based ingredients such as olive oil, flax seed, sunflower oil, mustard, avocado, and grape seed. Vegan mayonnaise is a rich, eggless cream frequently used as a dipping sauce. It is often made up of a stable emulsion of vegetable oil, soy protein, and either lemon juice or vinegar. Vegan mayonnaise is now available in various flavors, with the mayonnaise combined with various herbs and spices. Vegan mayonnaise is made for people who are sensitive to eggs or who prefer to stay away from mayonnaise that contains any animal products. Vegan mayonnaise is available in various colors, most commonly pale yellow or cream. It is gaining popularity among vegans and general customers owing to its superior taste to normal mayo. Vegan food products are becoming increasingly popular in developed nations, owing to rising health consciousness among customers. The mayonnaise made without eggs has many health advantages, including fewer calories than regular mayonnaise and higher vitamin content. Its excellent nutritional value and low caloric content make it a useful source for lowering cholesterol levels. The growing demand for plant-based foods creates massive market opportunities for the global market’s leading players.
Browse Global Vegan Mayonnaise Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/vegan-mayonnaise-market
The global vegan mayonnaise market is bifurcated into Packaging, Distribution Channels, and Geography. Based on the packaging, the market is categorized into glass jars, plastic containers, and pouches. Based on the distribution channel, the market is segmented into retail stores, online sales, and others. The market is categorized geographically into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
In 2021, North America dominated the global vegan mayonnaise market and accounted for a major market revenue share. The rising trend of veganism and animal welfare awareness, such as avoiding the consumption of egg and egg products, is increasing demand in the region for vegan or egg-free mayonnaise. Egg-free mayonnaise is becoming increasingly popular due to its reduced calorie content than egg-based mayonnaise. The growing number of shops dedicated to vegan products, making it easier for consumers to get egg-free mayonnaise, is predicted to enhance the region’s vegan mayonnaise market over the forecast period.
Why to Buy This Report –
- The report examines the global vegan mayonnaise market by segment, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics from 2016 to 2020, with 2021 as the base year and 2022-2028 as the projected period.
- The report provides competitive landscape information, such as how the market’s key players operate on a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global vegan mayonnaise market segmentation by packaging and distribution channel.
- The report contains comprehensive and authentic data for all factors, including CAGR, consumer purchasing trends, supply and demand, and import-export statistics.
- The vegan mayonnaise market report includes global, regional, and country-level market analysis, key market trends, major players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Vegan Mayonnaise Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Packaging (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Distribution Channel (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|