The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Cold Flow Improver Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Cold Flow Improver Market generated around USD 682.4 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 5.7% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 951.67 million in 2028.
Cold flow improvers are co-polymers or polymers that are added to fuel or lubricating oil to stop the crystallization of these substances, which can clog filters and feed lines at low temperatures and lead to engine shutdown. They are typically found in lubricating and fuel oils. Increased demand for biodiesel for vehicle and refinery applications and environmentally friendly products drives the market growth. In addition, the expansion of numerous industries, including aerospace & defense, automotive, and others, is fueling the demand for cold flow improvers. The population’s growing awareness of environmental issues and the depletion of fossil fuel resources leads to investigating more sustainable and viable fuel resources. Diesel is critical in meeting rising energy demand. However, the market growth for cold flow improvers is being restrained by the rising demand for electric vehicles and government initiatives to encourage the adoption of electric vehicles.
Browse Global Cold Flow Improver Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/cold-flow-improver-market
The global cold flow improver market is bifurcated into Product Type, End-Use, and Geography. Based on product type, the market is categorized into polyacrylate, ethylene vinyl acetate, polyalkyl methacrylates, and others. The market is divided into industrial, aerospace, and automotive based on end-use. The market is categorized geographically into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
The Asia Pacific dominated the global cold flow improver market in 2021, owing to the region’s strong economic growth and expanding finished fuel production capacity. The rapid development of end-use industries such as aerospace, automotive, and defense, as well as the increasing use of polyalkyl methacrylate as cold flow improvers, are the key drivers of demand in the region. Urbanization and population growth in China, South Korea and India also assist the industry’s growth.
Why to Buy This Report –
- The report examines the global cold flow improver market by segment, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics from 2016 to 2020, with 2021 as the base year and 2022-2028 as the projected period.
- The report includes information on the competitive landscape, such as how the market’s key players operate at the global, regional, and country levels.
- In-depth analysis of the global cold flow improver market segmentation by product type and end-use.
- The report contains comprehensive and authentic data for all factors, including CAGR, supply and demand, import-export statistics, consumer purchasing trends, and others.
- The cold flow improver market report includes global, regional, and country-level market analysis, key market trends, major players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Cold Flow Improver Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|Segmentation|| By Product Type (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
By End-Use (2016–2028; US$ Mn)
By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$Mn)