The rising popularity of on-the-go breakfast has fueled demand for cereal bars across the world. The cereal bar consists of oats, nuts, honey, wheat, dry fruits, puffed rice, and corn that can be consumed as an alternative to chocolate and other related snacks. The rising popularity of healthy foods has fuelled the growth of cereal bars all over the world.
The global cereal bars market is growing at a rapid pace and is anticipated to observe significant growth over the next seven years until 2023. The consumption of cereal bars as a snack between meals is expected to intensify the growth of the cereal bar market over the forecast period.
At present, the North American region captured the maximum share in revenue from the cereal bars market and is expected to dominate over the forecast period. Rising health consciousness, along with growing economies and an escalation in the personal disposable income of households, is expected to intensify the growth of the cereal bars market in the Asia Pacific region over the forecast period. The preferences of middle-class people towards the consumption of cereal bars, especially in India and China, are expected to strengthen market growth in the region.
The global market for cereal bars is mainly focused on North America. Major players are implementing different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
The global cereal bars market is segmented on the following basis:
- Peanut Butter
By Sales Channel
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Food Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key players identified across the value chain in the cereal bars market include but are not limited to:
Atkins International, Kellogg’s, Quaker Oats, Cliff Bars, Nestle Fitness, PepsiCo, General Mills, Naturell India Pvt. Ltd., and others
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global cereal bar market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles, highlighting key information about the major players operating in the global cereal bars market,
- This report includes an estimation of market sizes for value. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the cereal bars market.