Changing consumer lifestyles are having an impact on the overall ecosystem. The increasing availability of food resources for small organisms has led to an increase in the number of pests and, thus, growing habitats. This is important in order to have hygiene and a healthy environment, and hence, the control and management of harmful living organisms are necessary, which is referred to as “pest control.” The prevalence of vector-borne diseases, infections, and viruses related to pests, among others, also contributes significantly to the growth of the pest control products and services market. Hence, the market is anticipated to record significant growth in the forthcoming years. Also, weather conditions play an important role in determining the demand for pest control products and services worldwide, especially in the commercial sector.
A growing number of households, increasing consumer inclination towards hygienic environments, rising commercial and non-commercial construction, particularly in countries such as India and China, rising concerns for hospitality management, and stringent regulations for the industrial sector are identified as factors propelling pest control product and service market growth. Moreover, companies operating in the pest control products and services market are focused on using less toxic chemicals when formulating pesticides. This is intended to offer better products to the consumer, thereby leading to the sustainability of the company.
The global market for pest control products and services is segmented on the following bases:
- Other Chemical
- Mosquitoes and flies
- Rats and Rodents
- Synthetic Control Services
- Chemical Control Services
- Mechanical Control Services
- Organic Control Services
- Other Pest Control Services
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key players identified for the pest control products and services market include, but are not limited to:
Univer Inc., Rollins Inc., Ecolab Inc., Asante Inc., Sanix Incorporated, Arrow Exterminators Inc., Dodson Brothers Exterminating Company Incorporated, Massey Services Inc., Rentokil Initial Plc., Inc. (Terminix), WinField Solutions LLC, Killgerm Ltd., Pelsis Ltd., and Target Specialty Products.
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global markets for pest control products and services
- Market trends assessment for the period 2013-2023, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016 and 2023
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects for pest control products and services
- Market competition scrutiny tools such as market share analysis, fractal map assessment, and attractive investment proposition
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlight key information about the major players operating in the pest control products and services market.