The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Tattoo Needles Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Tattoo Needles Market generated around USD XX million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over XX% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD XX million in 2028.
Along with growing knowledge of tattoo safety, it is projected that the market for tattoo needles will expand in popularity. Tattoo needles come in various styles appropriate for a wide range of applications. The number of tattoo studios, disposable income, the availability of various tattoo designs, and the number of tattoo needle manufacturers are all projected to have a favorable impact on the market for tattoo needles during the forecast period.
Browse Global Tattoo Needles Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/tattoo-needles-market
The global tattoo needles market is bifurcated into Product Type, Needle Size, Application, and Geography. Based on product type, the market is segmented into magnum, round liners, round shaders, flat, turbo, textured, and cartridge. on the basis of needle size, the global market is segmented into #12 (0.35mm), #10 (0.30mm), #8 (0.25mm), #6 (0.20mm), and others. Based on application, the market is categorized into lining and shading or coloring. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
With a 34% share of the value of the tattoo accessory market in 2019, Europe maintained its lead over North America and the Asia Pacific. Tattoos are popular in several countries, including Spain, Italy, and the United Kingdom. For instance, a study revealed that over 25% of adults got at least one tattoo in these countries in 2019. Berlin and Barcelona are the only two popular tourist destinations in Europe known for their tattoo parlors. The same analysis found that over 80% of tattoo owners in Berlin, Germany, and roughly 75% in Barcelona, Spain, were tourists. Throughout the projection period, market expansion in this region is expected to be fueled by the popularity of tattoo trends among tourists. It is projected that the number of tattoo needles will rise in industrialized nations. Due to the high demand for ink and many regional producers, Europe is predicted to be one of the primary markets for tattoo needles.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global tattoo needles market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global tattoo needles market segmentation based on product type, needle size, and application.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global tattoo needles market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, market growth strategies, key market trends, significant players analysis, and key application areas.
The Global Tattoo Needles Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Product Type (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Needle Size (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Application (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|