Presently, bottled water is generally considered one of the largest beverage categories, both in terms of volume and value, all across the globe. The market for bottled water has gained traction in the past few years due to rising demand for safer and healthier beverages worldwide.
The global bottled water market is growing at a significant rate and is expected to achieve significant growth over the forecast period until 2023. Increasing per capita consumption coupled with awareness related to the consumption of safe water is anticipated to escalate the bottled water growth over the forecast period.
At present, the Asia Pacific region captures the largest share of the revenue from the bottled water market and is anticipated to dominate over the forecast period. Increasing demand for bottled water from China, India, and Indonesia is anticipated to foster the growth of bottled water in the Asia-Pacific region over the forecast period. Besides this, the rising focus of major manufacturers of bottled water and the escalation in the number of manufacturing plants are likely to foster the growth of bottled water in North America and Latin America in the future.
The global bottled water market is mainly concentrated in Asia-Pacific. Major players are adopting different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
The global bottled water market is segmented on the following bases:
By Type of Product
- Carbonated bottled water
- functional bottled water
- Still Bottled Water
- flavored bottled water
By Type of Packaging
- Glass Bottles
- PET Bottles
By Price Range
By Sales Channel
- Convenience Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key players identified across the value chain in the bottled water market include but are not limited to:
Groupe Danone, PepsiCo Inc., Mountain Valley Spring Company LLC, Grupo Vichy Catalan, The Coca-Cola Company, Suntory Beverages and Food Ltd., Nestle Waters, and others
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global bottled water market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlighting key information about the major players operating in the global bottled water market,
- This report includes an estimation of market sizes for value. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the bottled water market.