The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Clinical Trial Recruitment in Respiratory Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Clinical Trial Recruitment in Respiratory Market generated revenue of around USD XX billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over XX% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD XX billion in 2028.
The increasing prevalence of clinical trials and the rapid expansion of the medical and pharmaceutical industries are some of the primary reasons driving the worldwide clinical trial recruitment in the respiratory market. Furthermore, clinical trials are conducted to collect data on the efficacy and safety of novel medical equipment and medication development. As the number of people needed for clinical trials increases owing to regulatory and safety concerns, trends toward longer and larger studies arise, increasing market demand for patient recruiting services. Furthermore, the biopharmaceutical industry’s shift in focus on developing vaccines and therapies in response to COVID-19 has had unanticipated consequences that may disrupt clinical trials for other ailments.
Browse Global Clinical Trial Recruitment in Respiratory Markett report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/clinical-trial-recruitment-in-respiratory-market
The global clinical trial recruitment in respiratory market is bifurcated into Service Type, Phase, Age Group and Geography. Based on service type, the market is segmented into patient recruitment & registry services, patient retention services, and others. Based on phase, the market is categorized into phase i, phase ii, phase iii, and phase iv. On the basis of age group, the market is segmented into child (birth-17 years), adult (18 – 64 years), and older adults (65 years+). Based on geography, the market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, North America dominated the global clinical trial recruitment in the respiratory market due to huge number of clinical trials conducted in the region. Moreover, increasing R&D investments and government support for clinical trials will drive the market growth over the coming years. Furthermore, the existence of prominent CROs providing support services such as patient recruitment, as well as multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical firms investing heavily in clinical research, would drive the growth of clinical trial recruitment in the respiratory market in North America.
On the other side, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at significant CAGR during the forecast period. Because of the low research costs, ease of regulatory compliance, growing patient population, and a few elite clinical institutions serving as sites, the Asia Pacific area has become a hotspot for clinical trials.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global clinical trial recruitment in respiratory market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global clinical trial recruitment in respiratory market segmentation based on service type, phase and age group.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global clinical trial recruitment in respiratory market report also includes analysing of the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Clinical Trial Recruitment in Respiratory Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Service Type (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Phase (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Age Group (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|