Changing consumer lifestyles have led to a shift in food patterns, thereby leading to an amalgamation of global food preferences, tastes, and habits. Consumer inclination toward processed and convenience foods is increasing across the globe. This is further leading to changes in the businesses of food product retailers, suppliers, and manufacturers in terms of mitigating the growing demand, especially for processed food products. Factors such as improved freezing technologies, retail distribution, changing demographic factors, and efficient cold chain logistics, among others, are fueling the demand for frozen or processed food products among consumers.
Thus, demand for individual quick freezing (IQF) technology, which is the maintenance and preservation of a particular product at a low temperature, is growing. IQF technology facilitated an augmented shelf life of the product while retaining its flavor and taste.
Companies operating in the IQF fruit market are focused on developing enhanced technology for preserving food products as opposed to other methods, such as drying or canning. Nowadays, there is an increased inclination among consumers towards healthy foods, including those with high nutritional value and long shelf life. All the aforementioned factors are leading to increased consumption of IQF fruits.
For instance, the demand for berries in dairy food products is increasing significantly, which is expected to boost the overall IQF fruit market’s growth. Moreover, product launches, coupled with their perfect positioning catering to the demand for frozen products among consumers, especially in Asia Pacific, are anticipated to contribute towards IQF fruit market growth. IQF fruits’ distribution network includes hotels, restaurants, the food industry, and retail outlets, resulting in substantial demand for IQF fruits in the near future.
The global IQF Fruits market is segmented on the following bases:
By Fruit Type
By Distribution Channel
- General merchandise retailers
- Online Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South-east Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Key players identified for the IQF Fruits Market include, but are not limited to:
Fruktana Ltd., SunOpta Inc., AXUS International LLC, Breukers Schamp Foods, Alasko Foods, Inc., Rasanco Ltd., Nimeks Organics, and Capricorn Food Products India Ltd.
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global markets for IQF fruits
- Market trends assessment for the period 2013–2022, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016–2023.
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects for IQF Fruits
- Market competition scrutiny tools such as market share analysis, fractal map assessment, and attractive investment proposition
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlighting key information about the major players operating in the IQF fruit market