The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc., “Global Continuous Passive Motion Device Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Continuous Passive Motion Device Market generated revenue of around USD 748.5 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 6.1% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 1,067.8 million in 2028.
Rising injuries and joint replacements are aiding the demand for continuous passive motion devices and rehabilitation needs worldwide. These devices enhance knee flexion over the long term, knee extensions over the long or short term, and long-term knee extensions. Continuous passive motion devices help treat conventional mobilization. The damaged joint’s mobility is improved by regular treatment. The continuous passive motion devices guarantee safe exercise throughout the repair phase, promote the restoration of damaged tissue, and reduce postoperative pain and the likelihood of inflammation.
Browse Global Continuous Passive Motion Device Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/continuous-passive-motion-device-market
The global continuous passive motion device market is bifurcated into Device Type, Age Group, Design, End User, and Geography. Based on device type, the market is categorized into knee joint CPM devices, shoulder joint CPM devices, hip joint CPM devices, ankle joint CPM devices, and other CPM devices. Based on age group, the market is categorized into children and adults. Based on the design, the market is categorized into fixed and portable. Based on end-user, the global market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and home-based users. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
North America dominates the continuous passive motion device market globally due to the availability of reimbursement scenarios, increased health consciousness, and sophisticated machinery. Europe is the second-largest market for gadgets that continuously passively move due to the presence of excellent healthcare facilities and knowledgeable specialists. The market for advanced medical nutrition is expected to expand in the APAC region due to rising concerns about a better healthcare system and a rising incidence of joint surgery.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global continuous passive motion devices market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global continuous passive motion devices market segmentation based on device type, age group, design, and end user.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The continuous passive motion devices market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Continuous Passive Motion Device Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Device Type (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Age Group (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By End User (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Design (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|