The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Seed Potato Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028″. The Global Seed Potato Market generated revenue of around USD 16.9 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 1.10% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 18.04 billion in 2028. At the same time, the cumulative growth opportunity presented by the global Seed Potato market is around USD 1.14 billion from 2022 to 2028.
The report covers the major drivers and restraints of the seed potato market and provides detailed insights into the opportunities and challenges it faces. It also includes a comprehensive overview of the key players operating in the market and their competitive landscape.
Due to its high productivity, the potato seed industry is growing due to the plentiful supply of high-quality potato seeds in every location. The effective utilization of high-quality, commercially available seeds significantly impacts potato seed export, which in turn has a significant effect on the market expansion. The industry is aiming to avoid processing the potatoes and instead redirect them to the market because there is a far greater demand for fresh potatoes than processed ones.
Are you ready to get your hands on more research summery and scope about this market? – https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/seed-potato-market
The global Seed Potato market is bifurcated into Product Type, Application, and Geography. Based on Product Type, the market is categorized into conventional seed potatoes and micropropagation seed potatoes. Based on application, the global Seed Potato market is segmented into factory planting, farmer planting, and others. Finally, based on geography, the market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
The Asia Pacific dominated the world market for seed potatoes in 2021 and accounted for a sizable portion of the revenue in terms of value. Decentralized seed production for farmers is the new investment strategy driving the market boom in the region. In addition, farmers in the region who use cutting-edge technologies like plantlets, minitubers, and aeroponics, among others, are also driving the market for seed potatoes in the area. Right now, China is the world’s leading producer of potatoes. The country’s expected potato production for 2019 and 2020, based on FAOSTAT statistics, was 75,657,850 metric tonnes and 78,236,596 metric tonnes, respectively.
The seed potato industry is growing rapidly, with new players entering the market every year. This report profiles the key players in the seed potato industry and their competitive landscape. The report includes information on the company’s history, financial performance, product offerings, and future plans.
Key players covered in the report are Vfarm, Potatoes, BASF, Xisen Potato Industry Group, Syngenta, Agrico, A. De Nijs & Zn. B.V., and Albert Bartlett and Sons. These companies are investing in new technologies and products to stay ahead of the competition. Some of the newer technologies being developed by these companies include Agrico’s Next-Generation potatoes that are high Phytophthora resistance; and Monsanto’s Roundup Ready technology which allows for herbicide resistance in crops.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Seed Potato market by segments, current trends, opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global Seed Potato market segmentation based on nature, end-use, extraction process, and sales channel.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global Seed Potato market report also includes analysing of the global, regional, and country level, along with key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.