The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Wheatgrass products market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Wheatgrass products market generated revenue of around USD 169.4 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 6.10% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 241.66 billion in 2028.
The growing demand for clean-label ingredients is driving the growth of the wheatgrass products market. The main factors driving the wheatgrass products market are the steady growth of the global population and the growth of the market due to people using wheatgrass products for blood circulation and problems. The problem of diabetes is increasing worldwide. Wheatgrass powder treats diabetes and has anti-diabetic properties that help control sugar levels. These factors are expected to develop the market for wheatgrass products. In addition, some restaurants and cafes include nutritious foods such as wheatgrass on their menus, and the market for wheatgrass production is growing.
Browse Global Wheatgrass products marke report – https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/wheatgrass-products-market
The global Wheatgrass products market is bifurcated into By Type, By Nature, By End Use Application, By Packaging, By Distribution Channel and Geography. Based on By Type, the market is categorized into Juice and Powder. Based on By Nature, the global market is segmented into Natural and Organic. Based on By End Use Application, the global market is classified into Industrial and household. Based on By Packaging Type, the market is categorized into Pouches, Tins, Bottles, Sachets and Capsules. Based on Distribution Channel, the market is classified into B2B and B2C. Based on geography, the market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, Asia-Pacific was expected to grow significantly due to increasing demand for plant-based products and awareness of green and healthy food among many people. The region has become a valuable market for the production of functional wheatgrass supplements. In addition, the growing health-conscious population of wheatgrass products is expected to increase the growth of the wheatgrass products market in the Asia-Pacific region. North America holds the largest share of the global wheatgrass products market. Due to the increase of the health-conscious population and the trend of consuming functional foods and beverages. North America has a growing demand for organic wheatgrass products. In addition, there is a growing demand for herbal products among consumers in the United States and Canada. Additionally, the growing market for wheatgrass products in North America is increasing demand for wheatgrass products in this region due to wheat production.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Wheatgrass products market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global Wheatgrass products market segmentation based on type, Nature, End-use Application, Packaging Type, and distribution channel.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global Wheatgrass products market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, along with key market trends, significant player’s analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Wheatgrass Products Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|Segmentation||By Product Type (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By By Nature (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By By End-use Application (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Mn)|
Name: Gunakesh Parmar
Office No 3 Second Floor,
Abhilasha Bhawan, Pinto Park,
Gwalior [M.P] 474005