Uniform and quality yield is of utmost importance among micronutrient product manufacturers, agrochemical manufacturers, and other key participants in the agriculture industry. Agricultural micronutrients are plant nutrients that are used in small amounts to obtain a better yield. Some of the plant nutrients required include iron, zinc, chloride, manganese, copper, boron, and molybdenum.
Companies operating in the agricultural micronutrient market are focused on opting for agreements with the regional players in order to gain a significant share at the local level and maintain competitiveness in the market.
The global agricultural micronutrient market is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. This is attributed to bio-fuel crop production, rising agriculture’s contribution to overall GDP, soil quality improvement, and others.
Furthermore, increasing consumer inclination towards nutrient-rich food, especially to overcome deficiencies and concerns for healthy food, has led food manufacturers to focus on improving product quality by improving nutritional content, thus bolstering agricultural micronutrient market growth.
However, a lack of awareness among farmers and infrastructure availability, especially in certain developing countries, is restricting the agricultural micronutrient market’s growth. Since animal and human health is affected due to the enrichment of plant materials and the quality and yield of agricultural products,
Asia-Pacific holds the largest market in terms of revenue share, followed by North America. The agricultural micronutrient market in North America is expected to record a robust CAGR during the forecast period.
The global agricultural micronutrients market is segmented on the following basis:
- Pulses and oilseeds
- Fruits and vegetables
- Seed treatment
- North America
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South-east Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Key players identified for the anti-aging nutraceutical ingredients market include but are not limited to:
The Dow Chemical Company, Verdesian Life Sciences, LLC, Akzo Nobel N.V., Dupont de Nemours and Company, ATP Nutrition, Compass Minerals International Inc., Merck KGaA, Monsanto Co., Syngenta International AG, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, DAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Yara International ASA, Nutra-Flo Company (K- Flo), Grow More
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global markets for agricultural micronutrients
- Market trends assessment for the period 2013-2023, including historical data for 2013 and 2014 as well as projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs in 2016 and 2023.
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects for agricultural micronutrients
- Market competition scrutiny tools such as market share analysis, fractal map assessment, and attractive investment proposition
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlight key information about the major players operating in the agricultural micronutrient market.