The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global School Stationery Supplies Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global School Stationery Supplies Market generated revenue of around USD 88.3 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 3.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 108.5 billion in 2028.
The major factors driving the growth of the global school stationery supplies market include developing omnichannel retail popularity, expanding customization possibilities, and rising brand consciousness among customers. Moreover, strong branding and marketing initiatives, such as partnerships with children’s tv channels that grant producers the right to put well-known cartoon characters on stationery goods, are also anticipated to fuel the market growth over the coming years. Furthermore, the major businesses also emphasize creating unique items to get a competitive edge in the industry. Additionally, increased educational spending capacity, active advertising efforts, continuous design improvements, and increasing worldwide literacy rates, are some other factors that are anticipated to boost the growth of the school stationery supplies market in the next few years.
Browse Global School Stationery Supplies Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/school-stationery-supplies-market
The global school stationery supplies market is bifurcated into Product, End-User, Distribution Channel and Geography. Based on product, the market is segmented into paper products, writing instruments, computer & printer supplies, and others. Based on end-user, the market is categorized into k-12 and higher education. On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into stationery & book shops, supermarkets & hypermarkets, online, and others. Based on geography, the market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, Asia-Pacific dominated with the highest revenue share in the global school stationery supplies market owing to the rising number of educational institutions in emerging economies such as China and India. Furthermore, the growing investment by public and private organizations to encourage more student enrollment in schools further drives the market in this region. On the other hand, North America is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period due to increasing consumer spending on child education across the region.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global school stationery supplies market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global school stationery supplies market segmentation based on product, end-user and distribution channel.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global school stationery supplies market report also includes analysing of the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Product Type (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Distribution channel (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By End-User (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|