The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc., “Global India Interior Design Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global India Interior Design Market generated around USD 21.2 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 7.2% from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 31.2 billion in the forecast period 2028.
Indians embrace new home designs and decorations due to the infusion of cultures and international trends. They are prepared to shell out more money for interior design services to have distinctive designs that will make their homes stand out from the competition. The demand for commercial interior design is also anticipated to rise throughout the forecast period as firms recognize the value of a beautiful workplace for enhancing employee performance. During the anticipated period this is anticipated to aid in the expansion of the Indian interior design market.
Browse Global India Interior Design Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/india-interior-design-market
The Indian interior design market is bifurcated into End Use, Type of Decoration, and Geography. Based on end use, the market is categorized into commercial and residential. Based on the type of decoration, the global market is segmented into new and renovations. The market is segmented based on geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
In India, real estate investments are increasing. Commercial real estate and co-working spaces are the country’s most prevalent types of investments. The demand for interior design services is expected to increase as the real estate sector expands. People pick designs with a theme for their homes and places of business. These days, ethnic Indian and Mediterranean themes are becoming more and more fashionable. Combining different design styles, such as contemporary, modern, classic, Indo-Western, and Western, can result in distinctive, attractive, and sensory-pleasing interiors. North India now dominates the Indian interior design industry, which is anticipated to continue throughout the projection period. Initiatives by the government and the business sector to build houses have greatly helped this area expand.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Indian interior design market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at the country level.
- In-depth analysis of the India interior design market segmentation based on end use and type of decoration.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- India interior design market report also includes analyzing the country level, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The India Interior Design Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By End Use (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Type of Decoration (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|