Consumption of processed food has increased drastically over the past few years, and this has intensified the demand for food blenders and mixers all over the globe. Blenders are multipurpose appliances used in various fields. The most important function of a blender is ice-crushing. Apart from this, it is also utilized to emulsify softer food ingredients such as fruit and yogurt.
The global food blenders and mixers market is growing at a faster pace and is anticipated to attain significant growth over the next seven years until 2023. Intensifying food processing industry, along with the rising consumption of bakeries, confectioneries, and beverages in developing regions, are expected to outpace the growth of the food blenders and mixers market over the period 2016–2023.
At present, the Europe region captured the maximum share in revenue from the food blenders and mixers market and is anticipated to dominate over the forecast period. Increasing consumption of food-based products such as snacks, dairy products, and bakery items has intensified the growth of the European food blenders and mixers market. Rising consumption of processed food products due to rising health consciousness is anticipated to intensify the growth of the Asia food blenders and mixers market during the forecast period.
The global food blenders and mixers market is mainly concentrated in Europe. Major players are adopting different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
The global food blenders and mixers market is segmented on the following basis:
- Ribbon Mixer
- Planetary Mixer
- Shaft Mixer
- High Shear Mixer
- Screw Mixer
- Flood Blender and Planetary Mixer
Key players identified across the value chain in the food blenders and mixers market include but are not limited to:
SPX Corporation, Krones AG, GEA Group, Sulzer Limited, KHS GmbH, Hosokawa Micron Corporation, Buhler Holding AG, Tetra Laval International, John Bean Technologies Corporation, and others
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global food blenders and mixers market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles, highlighting key information about the major players operating in the global food blenders and mixers market,
- This report includes an estimation of market sizes for value. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the Food Blenders and Mixers Market.