Baby-related products have been considered the second-largest category in the total beauty and personal care market. Due to a large number of newly born babies and rising personal disposable income, the baby personal care market has showcased an uplift in its overall growth
The global baby personal care market is growing at a significant pace and is anticipated to achieve significant growth over the next seven years, between 2016 and 2023. Increasing disposable income, coupled with changing lifestyles and households’ higher spending capacity, is expected to spur demand for the baby personal care market over the forecast period.
At present, the North American and Europe region captured the maximum share in revenue from the baby personal care market and is anticipated to dominate over the forecast period. Asia Pacific is anticipated to contribute significantly over the forecast period. Rising births in developing countries, as well as increasing awareness among parents related to child hygiene, are expected to foster the growth of the region over the forecast period.
The global baby personal care markets are mainly concentrated in North America and Europe. Major players are adopting different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
The global baby personal care market is segmented on the following bases:
- Hair care
By Price Range
By Distribution Channel
- Pharmacy Store
- Departmental Store
- Online Store
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South-east Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Key players identified across the value chain in the baby personal care market include but are not limited to:
Unilever, Beiersdorf, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly Clark, Avon Beauty Products, Burt’s Bees, L’Oreal U.S., and others
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global baby personal care market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlighting key information about the major players operating in the global baby personal care market,
- This report includes an estimation of market sizes for value. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the baby personal care market.