Toilet care products are basically utilized in the cleaning of toilets in various places, such as commercial areas, hotels, and homes. It has been notified that higher consumer preferences for hassle-free products and disposables are expected to bolster the demand for toilet care products over the forecast period.
The global toilet care market is growing at a significant pace and is anticipated to observe robust growth over the next seven years until 2023. The launch of better-performing products, as well as rising potential in emerging countries, are expected to impel toilet care market growth over the forecast period. Apart from this, rising awareness related to health and hygiene is likely to boost the toilet care market’s growth in the future.
At present, the Asia Pacific region grabbed the highest share in revenue from the toilet care market and is expected to dominate over the forecast period. Rising awareness related to health consciousness and rapidly enhancing public awareness, as well as the development of domestic and institutional buildings, are anticipated to foster the growth of the toilet care market over the forecast period.
Apart from this, strong encouragement by major international brands, as well as escalating personal disposable income in China and India, are likely to impel the growth of the region. Innovation in these products is anticipated to fuel the growth of the toilet care market in Europe and North America.
The global toilet care market is mainly concentrated in Asia-Pacific. Major players are emphasizing different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
The global toilet care market is segmented on the following basis:
By Product Type
- Toilet care gel
- Toilet care liquid
- Toilet Freshener
- toilet care powder
- Toilet Cleaning Brush
- Toilet Paper
By Sales Channel
- Convenience Store
- Departmental Store
- Online Store
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South-east Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Key players identified across the value chain in the toilet care market include but are not limited to:
Procter and Gamble, SC Johnson, Unilever, Reckitt Benckiser, Kao Corp., Werner and Mertz, McBride Plc., Clorox Co., Henkel AG, Jeyes Group Ltd., Dabur India, and others
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global toilet care market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlighting key information about the major players operating in the global toilet care market,
- This report includes an estimation of market sizes for value. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the toilet care market.