Air compressors are widely used in many applications across various industries like semiconductors & electronics, automobiles, food & beverage, chemical plants, healthcare, home appliances, energy, oil & gas, manufacturing, etc. Increasing environment-friendly compressor technology, oil-free lubrication processes, and the rising popularity of portable energy-efficient models are the main factors driving the demand for the air compressors market in the near future.
Industry segmentation on the basis of lubrication includes portable air compressors and stationary air compressors. Portable air compressors are majorly used in construction and mining segments, whereas stationary air compressors are widely used in oil & gas, automobile, and manufacturing industries. According to technology, air compressors are classified into centrifugal, rotary, and reciprocating. Rotary-type air compressors are widely used in manufacturing and heavy industrial applications, and reciprocating types of air compressors are used in oil & gas industries. Oil filled, and oil free is two types of air compressors based on the lubrication type. Increasing demand from manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and other industries is the key driver for the oil-free air compressors market.
Asia Pacific’s market for air compressors is expected to witness higher growth in the near future due to growing manufacturing facilities, awareness for eco-friendly technology, and demand for modern compressed air systems are factors responsible for the growth of this region. The Middle East and Africa will also show significant growth in the air compressor market over the forecasted period. Europe’s air compressor market share is expected to record potential growth owing to increasing applications in the production, refining, processing, and exploration of crude oil & gas products.
The global air compressor market is segmented on the following bases:
Air compressor market by type
Air compressor market by technology
Air compressor market by lubrication type
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Players Identified For Air Compressor Market Include But Are Not Limited To:
Atlas Copco, Ingersoll Rand, Chicago Pneumatic, GE Energy, Bauer Group, BelAire, VMAC, Sulzer Ltd., Kobe steel, Ebara Corp., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Elgi Equipments Ltd., Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Ltd and Sullair, LLC.
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global markets for air compressor market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2013-2023, with historical information for 2013, 2014 & 2015, and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects
- Market competition scrutiny tools such as market share analysis, fractal map assessment, Porter’s Five Forces model
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlighting key information about the major players operating in the air compressor market