The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc., “Global 5-Gallon Water Bottles Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global 5-Gallon Water Bottles Market generated revenue of around USD 6.8 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 2.0% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 7.7 billion in 2028.
Several underdeveloped regions of Africa and developing nations like India, China, Sri Lanka, and others in the Asia Pacific are making significant investments in water purification infrastructure. By launching awareness campaigns and providing financial support to water purifier firms, organizations like UNICEF and WHO are actively addressing the serious issue of water scarcity and the lack of access to clean drinking water. Manufacturers are expanding their product lines in these markets to realize significant revenue gains. A potential market for items like sparkling beverages, filtered water systems, 5-gallon water coolers, bottle-less coolers, and many more are also indicated by the fact that Americans have progressively started to buy various water products.
Browse Global 5-Gallon Water Bottles Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/5-gallon-water-bottle-market
The global 5-gallon water bottles market is bifurcated into Device Offering, Water Service Offering, End-User and Geography. Based on device offerings, the market is categorized into top-loading bottled water dispensers and bottom-loading bottled water dispensers. The market is categorized into exchange and refill based on water service offerings. Based on end-user, the market is categorized into the household and commercial offices. The market is segmented based on geography: Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
Pure drinking water is steadily growing in commercial and popular appeal in industrialized nations like the US and Canada because it is a desirable alternative for health-conscious consumers. The major regional firms have a significant presence, and their supply chains are fully integrated, contributing to the growth of North America’s 5-gallon water bottle market. In Europe, strict regulations on water packaging and bottled water quality are expected to impede industry expansion partially. Due to the ease of access to tap water and concerns over the expansion of plastic waste, business participants should prepare for challenges. Rising sales of water purifiers and bottle-less water services are expected to affect the regional market throughout the forecast period substantially.
Why Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global 5-gallon water bottles market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape, like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level.
- In-depth analysis of the global 5-gallon water bottles market segmentation based on device offering, water service offering, and end-user.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global 5-gallon water bottles market report also includes analyzing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global 5-Gallon Water Bottles Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Device Offering (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Water Service Offering (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By End-User (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|