The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Online Recruitment Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Online Recruitment Market generated revenue of around USD 28.9 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 6.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 42.1 billion in 2028.
Rising internet penetration and increased need for improved recruiting tactics are driving the global online recruitment market. Traditional recruiting approaches have given way to online recruitment due to aspects such as broad geographical reach, quickness, lower pricing, time and labor-saving strategy, automated procedure, and increased engagement with applicants. This will fuel the remarkable growth of the online recruitment market over the coming years. Furthermore, the digitization of all business activities, including recruiting, is propelling the online recruitment market growth over the forecast period. Additionally, companies’ internal business processes and consumer interactions are changing as a result of the digital revolution. The purchase of software and data technologies, such as recruiting solutions and online recruitment channels, is typically coupled with digital transformation in order to reduce or remove administrative responsibilities while increasing operational performance inside departments and across hiring teams.
Browse Global Online Recruitment Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/online-recruitment-market
The global Online Recruitment market is bifurcated into Job Type, Deployment Application and Geography. On the basis of job type, the market is segmented into part-time and permanent. Based on deployment application, the market is categorized into finance, marketing, sales, engineering, IT, hotel & catering, and others. Based on geography, the market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
In 2021, North America led the global online recruitment market with highest revenue share during the forecast period due to the growing usage of social media platforms and other online recruiting services throughout the region. Furthermore, to maintain their dominance in global technological advancements, the leading firms in this area are focusing on AI technology, which fuels the growth of the North American online recruiting industry. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific accounted for the second-largest proportion of the global online recruitment market. This growth is attributed to the increasing use of AI-based online recruiting in rising economies such as China, Japan, and India.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global online recruitment market by segments, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics with the historical period from 2016-2020, base year- 2021, and forecast period 2022-2028.
- The report contains information related to the competitive landscape like how the key players in the market are operating at a global, regional, and country level
- In-depth analysis of the global online recruitment market segmentation based on job type and deployment application.
- Major countries in each region with their import/export statistics
- The global online recruitment market report also includes analysing the global, regional, and country levels, key market trends, significant players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Online Recruitment Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|By Job Type (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Deployment Application (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|