Yogurt is basically a dairy-based product. It is generally procured from the bacterial fermentation of milk. The yogurt is significantly nutritious and an outstanding source of calcium, potassium, and protein. Yogurt is relatively low in calories and has many minerals and vitamins included in it. It is generally a refined milk product that is sourced and solidified by the specific lactic acid-producing cultures included in milk. The rising benefits of consuming yogurt are anticipated to expand the growth of the fat-free yogurt market during the forecast period.
The global fat-free yogurt market is growing at a significant pace and is anticipated to observe robust growth over the next seven years until 2023. Rising health consciousness, as well as the avoidance of unhealthy food consumption, are expected to strengthen the demand for fat-free yogurt and the market’s growth during the forecast period. Apart from this, the rising availability of fruit-flavored yogurt with varied health benefits is anticipated to intensify the growth of the fat-free yogurt market during the forecast period.
At present, the North American region captured the maximum share in revenue from the fat-free yogurt market and is anticipated to dominate over the forecast period. Rising awareness related to the benefits of eating fat-free yogurt and increasing awareness related to the consumption of fat-free and healthy products is expected to expand the growth of the North American fat-free yogurt market over the forecast period. Increasing consumption of flavored yogurt, especially in developing countries such as India and China, is likely to support the growth of the Asia Pacific fat-free yogurt market until 2023.
The global fat-free yogurt market is mainly concentrated in North America. Major players are adopting different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
The global fat-free yogurt market is segmented on the following bases:
- Frozen Yogurt
- Greek Yogurt
- Set Yogurt
- Yogurt in the form of drinks
- Flavored Yogurt
- Regular Yogurt
By Sales Channel
- Convenience Store
- Grocery Store
- Online Store
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of APAC
Rest of the World
- Latin America
- rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
Key players identified across the value chain in the fat-free yogurt market include but are not limited to:
Nestle S.A., Ultima Foods Inc., Kraft Foods Group Inc., Danone Groupe SA, General Mills, Chobani Inc., Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd., Grupo Alpura, and others
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global fat-free yogurt market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlight key information about the major players operating in the global fat-free yogurt market.
- This report includes an estimation of market sizes for value. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the fat-free yogurt market.