Yogurt is generally a dairy product and is procured from the bacterial fermentation of milk. Over the past few years, non-GMO products have been highlighted in the mainstream and are generally sold in supermarkets. The utilization of non-GMO food and beverages has reached around 11% over the past four years.
The global non-GMO yogurt market is growing at a rapid pace and is expected to observe significant growth over the next seven years until 2023. Increasing awareness about the varied benefits related to the consumption of yogurt has intensified the demand for non-GMO yogurt all over the world. Apart from this, the rising popularity of non-GMO yogurt as a healthy alternative intake in the daily diet is further likely to impel the non-GMO yogurt market over the period 2016–2023.
At present, the North American region captured the maximum share in revenue from the non-GMO yogurt market and is anticipated to dominate over the forecast period. Rising health consciousness has influenced the demand for non-GMO yogurt in the region. Increasing concerns about fitness among consumers and the introduction of new flavors and products are anticipated to be the foremost drivers to intensify the growth of the Asia-Pacific non-GMO yogurt market over the period 2016–2023.
The global non-GMO yogurt market is mainly concentrated in North America. Major players are adopting different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
The global non-GMO yogurt market is segmented on the following basis:
- Low Fat
By Sales Channel
- Food Service Outlet
- Convenience Store
- Online Store
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South-east Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Key players identified across the value chain in the non-GMO yogurt market include but are not limited to:
Danone, Stonyfield Farm, Chobani, THE GREEK GODS, Brown Cow Yogurt, Maia Inspired Nutrition, General Mills, and others
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global non-GMO yogurt market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles, highlighting key information about the major players operating in the global non-GMO yogurt market,
- This report includes an estimation of market sizes for value. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the non-GMO yogurt market.