The oral care market generally includes endo, ortho, and periodontic products, impression materials, disposables, and other products. Oral care products are generally designed to enhance oral hygiene and deliver sound dental care. Elevated awareness related to maintaining an aesthetically pleasing smile, fresh breath, and other hygiene is expected to bolster the demand for oral care products and the oral care market growth during the forecast period.
The global oral care market is growing at a significant pace and is anticipated to observe robust growth over the next seven years until 2023. The launch of better-performing products, as well as rising potential in emerging countries, are expected to impel the oral care market’s growth over the forecast period. Apart from this, rising awareness related to oral hygiene is likely to boost the oral care market’s growth in the future.
At present, the North American region captured the maximum share in revenue from the oral care market and is anticipated to dominate over the forecast period. Rising awareness related to health consciousness and rapidly enhancing public awareness, as well as the development of different innovative dental products, are anticipated to expand the growth of the oral care market in the region. Apart from this, increasing healthcare expenditure in developing countries such as India, Korea, and China is anticipated to propel the growth of the oral care market in Asia till 2023.
The global oral care market is mainly concentrated in North America. Major players are adopting different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
The global oral care market is segmented on the following basis:
- Dental Floss
- Denture Care
By Sales Channel
- Convenience Store
- Departmental Store
- Pharmacy Store
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key players identified across the value chain in the oral care market include, but are not limited to:
Unilever Group, Procter & Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive, GlaxoSmithKline, Dabur India Limited, Johnson & Johnson Limited, Amway, and others
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global oral care market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlight key information about the major players operating in the global oral care market.
- This report includes an estimation of market sizes for value. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the oral care market.