The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. is “Global Low-Code Development Platform Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2016 – 2028”. The Global Low-Code Development Platform Market generated revenue of around USD 15.8 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow a CAGR of over 28.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028 to reach around USD 71.13 billion in 2028.
Low-code is a visual application development method that employs the abstraction principle. Low-code platforms come with simple visual builders, pre-written code snippets, report and form templates, and built-in connections, enabling quicker application development and opening the possibility of innovation to a wider range of individuals. Complex activities have been gradually simplified through technology and visual aids. Through graphical user interfaces and declarative programming, they make it possible for anyone to develop application software. The growing need for digitalization in various business processes and the increasing demand for software developers to perform IT operations in the rapidly changing business environments is driving the global low-code development platform market.
Browse Global Low-Code Development Platform Market report-https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/low-code-development-platform-market
The global low-code development platform market is bifurcated into Component, Application Type, Organization Size, Industry, and Geography. Based on components, the market is divided into platforms and services. Based on the application type, the global market is segmented into web-based, mobile-based, and desktop & server-based. Based on the organization size, the market is categorized into small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. Based on the industry, the market is categorized into BFSI, retail and eCommerce, government and defense, healthcare, IT, energy and utilities, manufacturing, and others (education, transportation & logistics, and media & entertainment). The market is categorized geographically into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
North America dominated the low-code development platform market in 2021 due to increasing digital technology adoption, early adoption of advanced technologies, and major low-code development platform providers in the region. The United States and Canada both have robust economies and are expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the low-code development platform market during the forecast period.
Why to Buy This Report-
- The report examines the global low-code development platform market by segment, current trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market dynamics from 2016 to 2020, with 2021 as the base year and 2022-2028 as the projected period.
- The report includes information on the competitive landscape, such as how the market’s key players operate at the global, regional, and country levels.
- In-depth analysis of the global low-code development platform market segmentation by component, application type, organization size, and industry.
- The report contains comprehensive and authentic data for all factors, including CAGR, supply and demand, import-export statistics, consumer purchasing trends, and others.
- The low-code development platform market report includes global, regional, and country-level market analysis, key market trends, major players analysis, market growth strategies, and key application areas.
The Global Low-Code Development Platform Market is Segmented into:
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Historical Year||2016 – 2021|
|Segmentation|| By Component (2016–2028; US$ Bn)|
By Application Type (2016–2028; US$ Bn)
By Organization Size (2016–2028; US$ Bn)
By Industry (2016–2028; US$ Bn)
By Geography Segment (2016–2028; US$ Bn)