Preferences of people to stay in small houses due to high maintenance costs and other related costs have inclined the demand for folding furniture all over the world as it can be tucked and folded when not in use. Besides being multifunctional, it can also enhance the décor of the home.
The global folding furniture market is growing at a fast pace and is anticipated to achieve significant growth over the next seven years until 2023. Rising growth in home furniture sales, along with increasing online purchases of folding furniture, is anticipated to bolster the growth of the folding furniture market over the forecast period.
At present, the Europe region captures the maximum share in revenue from the folding furniture market and is anticipated to dominate over the forecast period. The rising growth of real estate, along with a rising urban population, has intensified the growth of the region over the past few years. An increasing number of residential and commercial buildings, especially in developing regions, is anticipated to expand the growth of the Asia Pacific folding furniture market until 2023.
The global folding furniture market is mainly concentrated in Europe. Major players are adopting different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
The global folding furniture market is segmented on the following bases:
- living room furniture
- Bedroom Furniture
- Office Furniture
- By Sales Channel
- Offline Store
- Online Store
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key players identified across the value chain in the folding furniture market include but are not limited to:
Lifetime Products, Meco, IKEA, Murphy Bed Direct, Resource Furniture, Ashley Furniture, Haworth, Dorel Industries, and others
This report offers the following:
- An overview of the global folding furniture market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 and 2014 and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges, and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launches, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlighting key information about the major players operating in the global folding furniture market,
- This report includes an estimation of market sizes for value. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the Folding Furniture Market.